Atlanta Piano Fortissimo offers a wonderful recital experience all our students. Although participation in the recitals is not mandatory, every student, regardless of age, skill level or experience is strongly encouraged to participate. The recitals are organized several times a year (Winter Holiday Concert, Year-End Showcase and Awards Ceremony, Halloween Spook-tacular, performances in senior living facilities and local ice-cream store are just a few to name) and are fully tailored to accommodate the most timid of students. Our recitals give each student an opportunity to share what they have learned with friends and family, as well as build self-confidence. Though a recital is intended to be fun, it is also considered to be a formal occasion. This means that there are certain rules of performance and protocol that must be observed in order for the event to be successful.
Holiday Recital 2022 Assigned Groups and Location:
Recital #1: students of Jasmin Johnson, Alpha Valencia, Gabrielle Jeffries, Jinah Huh, Judy Jascomb, Miranda McAfee
Date: Saturday, December 3rd from 11 am-12 pm
Location: Magnolia SeniorLiving At Sugar Hill; 422 Riverside Rd Sugar Hill, Ga 30518
Recital #2: Students of Ashley Murcia, Averi Moore, Judy Rushing, Marina Moffett, Leeanne Archer, Matthew Luce
Date: Saturday, December 3rd From 2:30-3:30 pm
Location: The Phoenix At James Creek; 90 Ruth Ln Cumming, Ga 30024
Recital #3: students of Ari Wilson, Stella Ren, Yeseul Brice, MingYan Ng, Briana McCabe, Elizabeth Graiser, Ina Radzijevskaja
Date: Saturday, December 10 from 12-1 pm
Location: Antebellum James Burgess; 1520 James Burgess Rd Suwanee, Ga 30024
Recital #4: students of Heather Vaughn, Bradley Karas, Madison McNew, Beth Biltz, Kelly Catlin, Bonnie Bost, Katie Pearsall, Mingyoung Cho, Alexander Edrington
Date: December, 10th from 3-4 pm
Location: Celebration Village Forsyth: 3000 Celebration Blvd Suwanee, Ga 30024
Recital Guidelines for Students & Parents
- We request that you arrive 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the recital and plan on staying for the entire length of the event. Please make sure all your invited guests understand the importance of arriving on time.
- Students and guests should remain quiet through the entire duration of the recital. Young siblings are welcome to attend the recital, but we kindly request that a parent be prepared to leave the recital hall if a baby starts crying or a young child causes distraction.
- Turn off cell phones and any electrical devices that may produce sound.
- Videotaping is fine provided it is not noisy and you are not obstructing anyone’s view while videotaping. Flash photography is not permitted during the performance, as it can be distracting for a student who is performing. However, you may take flash photos as a performer is approaching or leaving the piano. Also, your child will be allowed to pose for photographs at the conclusion of all performances.
- All performers should wear appropriate attire. Recitals are a special occasion, and it is customary to dress nicely. Girls should wear knee-length or longer dresses or slacks. Boys should wear dress pants and buttoned dress shirts with or without ties. Please do not wear dangling, jingling jewelry or flip-flops.
- Feel free to invite as many friends/family members as you wish. We have a large hall that can accommodate everyone.
Walk, Don't Run performed by Abhay Prashanth at Spring Recital, 2019
Posted by Atlanta Piano Fortissimo, LLC on Saturday, May 11, 2019
Nathaniel Dyer, student of Jessica Lewis, performs Ashokan Farewell by Jay UngarSpring Recital, 2018
Posted by Atlanta Piano Fortissimo, LLC on Wednesday, May 23, 2018