1. What instrument/s do you teach?
I teach piano.
2. How old were you when you started playing?:
Around 9 or 10 years old.
3. What’s the most rewarding thing about being a music teacher?:
Seeing my students take a sincere interest in the music they’re creating.
4. What’s the most challenging thing about being a music teacher?:
Adjusting my teaching style to different students; every student learns in a different way.
5. If you were not a musician, what other occupation would you have chosen?:
Maybe a writer or an architect.
6. What is your favorite genre of music, and why?:
I enjoy really any kind of music, as long as it’s not country! I love rock and alternative music, but I also have a deep appreciation for hip-hop. My favorite group is the Dave Matthews Band.
7. Your hobby:
8. Favorite color:
9. Favorite food:
10. Share one fun fact about yourself:
I have a tattoo of a piano on my right forearm 🙂