Atlanta Piano Fortissimo is always looking for motivated and friendly professionals to join our team. If you are a patient, reliable individual with a passion for teaching music or art and great communication skills, we’d love to talk to you!
Benefits of working at APF:
- Flexible part-time schedule
- Teachers set up their own days and hours (we offer lessons 7 days per week)
- We handle marketing, scheduling and collect the payments, so you can focus on what you love most – teaching!
- We organize frequent performance opportunities for all students
- Our teachers get paid if a student missed the lesson
- Our Cumming studio is equipped with comfy teachers’ lounge and big music library
- Positive, friendly and professional environment
- Our director is just a phone call away to help with any issues you may have or answer any questions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our team of teachers at Atlanta Piano Fortissimo, submit your resume and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please inform us of what town you live, and whether you’d like to teach out of our studio in Cumming, travel to students’ home or combine both. Each teacher we consider must be willing to give a lesson demonstration, instrument audition, and pass a police background check.
We always look forward to welcoming committed and enthusiastic instructors to our team at Atlanta Piano Fortissimo!